BrownCafe for you....

Buck Fifty

So, I'll tell you what I'll do. After I post this on the forum for everyone to see, you can go ahead and kick me off.

Dracula

I got first dibs on being kicked off this site. You still have a few more PM's from moderators, then from BC creator. (Hey Cheryl, How you doin ?) Treat them well and give 'em hell my brother !!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Ok, sure. I say wing nuts. Apparently that offends you. Your comment to someone asking about how long it would take to go driving is offensive to me: "If Obama gets re-elected, it will be a long, long time."

That, and you have that stupid Clint Eastwood comment at the bottom of your page. What I take away from your private message is that you have razor thin skin. You can put up inaccurate, partisan comments on a post dealing with work issues. UPS work issues. Not politics, I notice you don't even address my main point: that political issues should be put in a separate political forum. But no, we have to have people like you making your smart-assed comments in a post dealing with someone asking a legitimate question about a job issue.

For this, you send me quote from the terms of service.

I told moreluck about a week ago, that I would no longer argue politics on this site. No one wins, and minds are not changed. It is a waste of time on a work site web forum.

So, I'll tell you what I'll do. After I post this on the forum for everyone to see, you can go ahead and kick me off. I really don't care. If it means that you feel better about yourself, then you're welcome. If people like you are in charge, then how much validity does this site really have? What's next, a Romney/Ryan sponsorship banner?

Hey, at least I can take a punch. From your private message, obviously, that's not the case with you...

Dracula

BrownCafe Terms of Service said:
BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.
BrownCafe Terms of Service said:
Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules. Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

You received a private message from a site moderator. You decided to post it on our public forum? I'm not okay with that.

You're a smart guy, this is not complicated. Either follow the rules or don't. You will be in the moderation queue for 10 days to give you the opportunity to see how that works. If you're interested in posting here after that then you too will have to respect the house rules.

Lets blow this thread up. As a steward I'm going to deflect what's going on here , change the subject and get everyone to go out of the office get in their truck and go to work. Live to work another day.

DS

Fenderbender
Dracula,you may down for the count heh heh,
but if you really like this site I expect you'll be back.
I find your posts interesting,articulate,and honest.
A private message is what it says,it has nothing to do with
what gets posted here.You must know that.
See you soon:obeyhypnosmiley:

Buck Fifty

You received a private message from a site moderator. You decided to post it on our public forum? I'm not okay with that.

You're a smart guy, this is not complicated. Either follow the rules or don't. You will be in the moderation queue for 10 days to give you the opportunity to see how that works. If you're interested in posting here after that then you too will have to respect the house rules.

What day am I on ? I lost count.

kingOFchester

Liberals want to give everyone a free ride. Problem is, at some point you get to many people in the wagon and not enough people pulling it. I already feel the pains of pulling an over weighted wagon.

Get out of the wagon and help pull!!!