BrownCafe for you....

over9five

Staff member
Maybe its just me, I thought this was a rude statement. Doesnt violate TOS, but rude to treat a fellow worker, with those kinda remarks. Just my two cents move on.But I digress after reading the whole thing, the revolves comment was not called for either, but you guys continue your hate each other thing,.
x2.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This dynamic reminds me.....of work.
We lash out in all directions from time to time.
It might be at a superior, an equal, or a subordinate.
The strong rise to the top by letting it go from day to day.

Never forget, but let it go.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This dynamic reminds me.....of work.
We lash out in all directions from time to time.
It might be at a superior, an equal, or a subordinate.
The strong rise to the top by letting it go from day to day.

Never forget, but let it go.

I offer up as proof; that I sometimes don't call UpState, Nancy for days at a time.

I offer up as proof; that I sometimes don't call UpState, Nancy for days at a time.
I haven't called him nancy for months but the way he tries to degrade meno he is definitely being a nancy. Hey nancy does it make you feel good to kick another human being when they are down? I'm speaking for the majority here on brown cafe when I say menotyou is a valued member of our brown cafe community (family) and you should know better that this. Wise up man. You are like a fifty something year old man. Act like it. If you have no kind words of encouragement for the lady just don't comment. I know your parents brought you up better than this.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I haven't called him nancy for months but the way he tries to degrade meno he is definitely being a nancy. Hey nancy does it make you feel good to kick another human being when they are down? I'm speaking for the majority here on brown cafe when I say menotyou is a valued member of our brown cafe community (family) and you should know better that this. Wise up man. You are like a fifty something year old man. Act like it. If you have no kind words of encouragement for the lady just don't comment. I know your parents brought you up better than this.

And ruin all the fun? I like some of the battles that rage on this site. I don't come here for You-Tube videos and kitten pictures.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I haven't called him nancy for months but the way he tries to degrade meno he is definitely being a nancy. Hey nancy does it make you feel good to kick another human being when they are down? I'm speaking for the majority here on brown cafe when I say menotyou is a valued member of our brown cafe community (family) and you should know better that this. Wise up man. You are like a fifty something year old man. Act like it. If you have know kind words encouragement for the lady just don't comment. I know your parents brought you up better than this.
While I love them both, truly, meno keeps it up too. And thats fine as long as it doesnt cross the tos. I think they should put each other on ignore, and continue on with their lives. I guess its just me, I hate to see the continued vitriole. Dave has his issues, she has hers. And serious ones. When you are tallking of a career you put your life into. But it does neither any good to keep up the hateful banter. And it does the mods no good as I am one to decide who crossed the line. I hate to see either leave as they both offer insight into different situations. But I dont think its healthy, but hey its the internet. And i miss alot. I actually still work at this company and while Cheryl pays us well, I dont like being put in the middle. But if some enjoy the stress go for it.

While I love them both, truly, meno keeps it up too. And thats fine as long as it doesnt cross the tos. I think they should put each other on ignore, and continue on with their lives. I guess its just me, I hate to see the continued vitriole. Dave has his issues, she has hers. And serious ones. When you are tallking of a career you put your life into. But it does neither any good to keep up the hateful banter. And it does the mods no good as I am one to decide who crossed the line. I hate to see either leave as they both offer insight into different situations. But I dont think its healthy, but hey its the internet. And i miss alot. I actually still work at this company and while Cheryl pays us well, I dont like being put in the middle. But if some enjoy the stress go for it.
As I always have come to her aid on here I will continue it. She doesn't deserve his ridicule. When you are hurt it doesn't help. I think she comes back to work. I think I will continue to pray for her. I think I will continue to call him out if he crossed the line. I think I've been very very respectful to Dave the last three months. I think it will end real fast if he doesn't put the lady on ignore ASAP. I think I can go back to the old days and old ways real quick.

As I always have come to her aid on here I will continue it. She doesn't deserve his ridicule. When you are hurt it doesn't help. I think she comes back to work. I think I will continue to pray for her. I think I will continue to call him out if he crossed the line. I think I've been very very respectful to Dave the last three months. I think it will end real fast if he doesn't put the lady on ignore ASAP. I think I can go back to the old days and old ways real quick.

anonymous likes this

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

It takes no effort at all.
I enjoy this site, as it is at the front of my bookmarks.
Click, click, click and there he is.
If he doesn't say anything stupid, I leave him alone.
That doesn't happen much.
Menotyou can handle herself and I respect that almost as much as I love her avatar.
That is the only reason I don't jump in when they are arguing.
Say the word sweetheart, and I will beat him like the female dog that he is.
He claims to have me on ignore, but just like the this morning when he replied to an unquoted post, he proved that he is a masochist.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I didn't know that.
Where do I apply?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also continue to support anyone with the trauma she has suffered. We have pics. I just say, when most of us support her, as a sister, one should not abuse her. I know she can hold her own she has and is. She does not need me, or you. And I approve this message.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pay UpState TOO.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I didn't know that.
Where do I apply?
It is a unknown site which we will not divulge. It is called, use your best judgement, and respect. And she give us creedence to try to use our best judgement.
its not about money, its about respect. But we get better gifts for Christmas than UPS gives out.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Speaking of EARS, not that it has been mentioned but I punished my self for insomnia, by watching Barrys speech. Maybe it was the beer, or the speech, or insomnia, or aural flucuation :happy-very:But as the speech went on and I was not watching it in real time....it seems his ears grew. Kinda like a pinocchio effect except with ears. I dunno.

I couldn't sleep either, so I watched it too. It's pretty much the same speech he's given 302 times before, but I did think it was a really neat touch at the end when it started raining food stamps. Or was that confetti? I dunno.