By Gawd, Bush Has My Vote Now!

W

wkmac

Glad tootin' that thar' man finally git round and git er done wit the more important thangs in life. I'm a guessin' thangs might be good nough for me and ole' Jr. to crank our still back up and git er a runnin again!

Who's a thirsty?
wink3.gif

W

wily_old_vet

wkmac-sure is more legitimate than the pardons Clinton gave at the end of his presidency.

O

ok2bclever

wily, we haven't seen the crimes bush will pardon when his presidency ends yet.

I am getting tired of him telling me I should expect increased Iraq killings because of whatever happens to be coming up in the next couple of months, because he has been using that same line adjusted for the next excuse for years.

U

ups_vette

W already has the Pardons filled out for Tom Delay, Bill Frist, and Karl Rove.

U

upsdude

"W already has the Pardons filled out for Tom Delay, Bill Frist, and Karl Rove."

I think a person must first be charged and convicted of a crime before a pardon would be requested.

W

wily_old_vet

not when its a republican. Democcrats already have them all convicted. Just ask Howard dean.

S

scratch_king

I'm glad W gave a fellow Georgia good old boy a pardon for moonshining. Nowadays we can go to the local Liquor store and buy "mountain lightning" thats made commercially.

W

wkmac

Forget that store bought stuff. I still would rather make the trek up the rough dirt road in the North Georgia Mountains and get the real stuff in the gallon jugs!
cheers.gif

I am having to adapt to the changing times however because with rising gas prices we're having to look for something else to chase it with!
tongue.gif

W

wkmac

tie,
You probably can as there are some distillers that are licensed and do sell it in some stores. At least that's the case in Georgia but it may be different up our way. Come to Georgia and I'll take you to get the gallon jug size but you are on your own gettin' it back home.

The Bandit or Snowman I ain't!