Caffeinated christmas?

Mr Shifter

Anyone notice it growing treand toards energy drinks at your centers? Here i saw one employee brag of his 16oz monster the other a larger XXL 24oz monster and the 3rd the new and improved 32oz Big ****'ing Can!

I know i use them to keep me extra aware of my surroundings ontop of a good days rest but do you thing some of our other employees may be using them as a replacment of proper sleep?

I never had an interest, or thirst, for any of the energy drinks. To me, there's nothing better than a good 'ole can of Coca-Cola Classic in the morning. That's my version of a cup of coffee.

mikeb

tnbrown
I dont drink them either. Nothing beats a good cup of coffee. With 2 small children, i dont get as much sleep as i should, so the caffeine sure helps in the morning. Plus, those energy drinks are too expensive.

VTBrown

Go tell those ding dongs buying the bigger can that the contents that are actually "supposed" to do something are no different then the small can.

They are just getting filler.

Big Babooba

Anyone notice it growing treand toards energy drinks at your centers? Here i saw one employee brag of his 16oz monster the other a larger XXL 24oz monster and the 3rd the new and improved 32oz Big ****'ing Can!
Caffeine is a diuretic which means that you better scope out all the bathrooms, bushes, trees and fire hydrants on your route. If you are drinking the "new and improved 32oz Big ****'ing Can", I think that you will be making a lot of unscheduled stops and be paid over for the day.:devil3:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm a coffee drinker in the A.M.

The thing I don't like about the energy drinks is the packaging. My 11 yr. old grandson keeps wanting to buy them because the packaging is so "Cool". The kids are really attracted to them and we don't need kids climbing the walls. They are in coolers at the checkout aisle right by the candy.

rod

Retired 22 years
A friend of mine is the local Red Bull distributor. He laughs all the way to the bank. He also distributes about 6 different brands of "water". In my area the municipal drinking water is excellant but still most idiots spend a buck or two for a friggin bottled water. Personally I like my friend because he is also the local Beer distributator:clap::clap::clap::clap:

tieguy

Banned
Water is the magic elixer that cures all, revitalizes , refreshes and restores your bodys healthy ways. The more I read about it the more I really believe its a true wonder food. Thats why I use so much of it when I have my 5 cups of coffee a day:happy-very:

magoo57

Mr. Shifter, what I am exasperated is that the company was telling new hires about "the dangers of caffiene and its dehydrating effects" in my hub the very day the hub was installing the Red Bull vending machines. I guess next will be the cigarette machines. The hub is talking out of both sides of their mouths.

over9five

Staff member
"Thats why I use so much of it when I have my 5 cups of coffee a day"

Nice! I used to tell my sup the same thing when he told me to drink more water: "But Sup, this Mountain Dew is 98% water!"

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
There's one young new guy at my centre that drinks that nonsense like it's going out of style. I've tried Red Bull before but found it tasted like cough syrup. I have my 3 cups of coffee in the morning and that's it. There's lots of guys at my centre who drink coffee like water and I always wonder how many times a day they have to run to the washroom.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
I installed a restroom in my truck. It's called 1 quart gatorade bottle. I dont flush until in a rural area. Not sure what the girls do. Don't need it in the summer. No time to be hunting for a restroom and not many on my route.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish all drivers would remember to remove your re-filled bottles before leaving for the day.
Having spent many years in carwash, seeing multiply bottles daily ( all year long ) was not nice .
As for those energy drinks........very bad idea. Not good for your body. Over the long term very unhealthy.

blacknproud

I personally drink 10-12 glasses of water a day, but when it comes to my job the only time I have an energy drink is at the start of loading the trailer one can of green monster...hits the spot!!!