Calendars?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I heard a rumour that they are no longer issuing calenders. I hope to God that is false. I have a good amount of customers that wait on those every year.

It wouldn't surprise me though. If the company can't even keep a supply of things like tape and DR bags then I bet they could care less about customers receiving calenders. Damn shame.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What is rogue?

Alex I'll take "Words that are spelled differently and have different meanings too" for $1000
What is rouge?

I'm not asking for the meaning as I know what each word means. I want to know what word the poster is writing. Gotta be one of the three.

Ghost in the Darkness

What is rouge?

I'm not asking for the meaning as I know what each word means. I want to know what word the poster is writing. Gotta be one of the three.
Lol, i was just being silly Jeopardy style answering in the form of a question and sarcastically choosing a new category that poked fun of the "rouge/rogue" mixup.

Overpaid Union Thug

Rouge
rogue
or
rough?
What is rogue?

Alex I'll take "Words that are spelled differently and have different meanings too" for $1000

Lol, i was just being silly Jeopardy style answering in the form of a question and sarcastically choosing a new category that poked fun of the "rouge/rogue" mixup.

Oh I’m sorry. Swipe texting with manly fingers + auto correct gets me every time. What I meant to spell was....

SUCK MY ASS

Damn it happened again. One more time. What I meant was.....

DIE IN HELL.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Oh I’m sorry. Swipe texting with manly fingers + auto correct gets me every time. What I meant to spell was....

SUCK MY ASS

Damn it happened again. One more time. What I meant was.....

DIE IN HELL.
Just wanted to know what you meant in your post that I thought was slightly humorous.