Calendars?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I heard a rumour that they are no longer issuing calenders. I hope to God that is false. I have a good amount of customers that wait on those every year.

It wouldn't surprise me though. If the company can't even keep a supply of things like tape and DR bags then I bet they could care less about customers receiving calenders. Damn shame.

Ghost in the Darkness

What is rouge?

I'm not asking for the meaning as I know what each word means. I want to know what word the poster is writing. Gotta be one of the three.

Lol, i was just being silly Jeopardy style answering in the form of a question and sarcastically choosing a new category that poked fun of the "rouge/rogue" mixup.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone get their Trump calendars yet?
I want a Trump calendar!

Trump Make America Great Again

upload_2019-12-7_20-24-48.png

Overpaid Union Thug

Rouge
rogue
or
rough?
What is rogue?

Alex I'll take "Words that are spelled differently and have different meanings too" for $1000

Lol, i was just being silly Jeopardy style answering in the form of a question and sarcastically choosing a new category that poked fun of the "rouge/rogue" mixup.

Oh I’m sorry. Swipe texting with manly fingers + auto correct gets me every time. What I meant to spell was....

SUCK MY ASS

Damn it happened again. One more time. What I meant was.....

DIE IN HELL.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Oh I’m sorry. Swipe texting with manly fingers + auto correct gets me every time. What I meant to spell was....

SUCK MY ASS

Damn it happened again. One more time. What I meant was.....

DIE IN HELL.
Just wanted to know what you meant in your post that I thought was slightly humorous.