Call for cutbacks but job fair??

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I agree. You wouldn’t believe how many Ground drivers are hard Trump supporters.
Makes me feel better about my job.

I feel the same way when I drive by public housing in this area and realize how blue that area is. Go figure!

fedx

Extra Large Package
I feel the same way when I drive by public housing in this area and realize how blue that area is. Go figure!

I can't believe all the union supporters who vote Democrat which support illegal aliens flooding into the US and taking jobs away from these same union folks. And the Democrats who support trannys running around being treated like gods/goddesses instead of getting the mental help they need. And the Democrats who want to take their guns away and disarm them. There are many "manly" union guys who go hunting, but vote for the party that will take their guns away when the opportunity arrives. I don't get it.

Working4the1%

upload_2020-2-29_7-1-16.jpeg

bacha29

I can't believe all the union supporters who vote Democrat which support illegal aliens flooding into the US and taking jobs away from these same union folks. And the Democrats who support trannys running around being treated like gods/goddesses instead of getting the mental help they need. And the Democrats who want to take their guns away and disarm them. There are many "manly" union guys who go hunting, but vote for the party that will take their guns away when the opportunity arrives. I don't get it.
When was the last time a gun bill actually made it out of congressional committee? The states on the other hand are moving on the matter of gun safety. They're tired of having to send public assets out to clean up the mess left behind after a shooting incident.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Tell us then Einstein who's got all sorts of extra cash these days besides CEO's and large shareholders?

No one. If you're not a wealthy CEOs or large shareholder, you're scraping to get by and on the brink of starvation.