Call Out Question

I can't tell if my sup hates me or not.
I just checked my time card and he marked this morning down as a "scheduled off" so I guess he is helping me out in that regard.
But I just asked him if I can have tomorrow morning off and all he ever says is "ok"
Like if he had said it was gonna be a problem I would dose up and have come in I really don't want to get fired. But the way he just says "ok" and no real answer seems kind of ominous
How long have you worked here??

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I can't tell if my sup hates me or not.
I just checked my time card and he marked this morning down as a "scheduled off" so I guess he is helping me out in that regard.
But I just asked him if I can have tomorrow morning off and all he ever says is "ok"
Like if he had said it was gonna be a problem I would dose up and have come in I really don't want to get fired. But the way he just says "ok" and no real answer seems kind of ominous

Your supervisor's feelings towards you should be none of your concern. Talk to your steward and find out what the rules are about how many occurances you can have before disciplinary action can kick in. Then keep track of your attendance on upsers, that way you'll always know where you stand.

542thruNthru

Well I'm not fired.
*dabs on all the haters*

tenor-4.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is calling in the same as calling in sick?

I called in sick once (an HR before my shift as per the handbook) and still got a write-up. I now have 100+ sick hours and I'm afraid to use them.

Yet I see some call in or call in sick once a month and get away with it

Generally I think they play favorites. OP, They just hate you.

Are you generally on time and do decent work? Are you full of excuses about why you can't make it to work once or twice a month?
How the heck can one "call in" to "call out"? Is it in or out?