Call outs

So I asked my supervior for my Pittsburg so I can get a transfer. He told me that he's not gotta try to put my transfer in because of my 6 calls out. Which so be 5 after I talk to them. He said that it would be denied. Does this sound correct to you guys. I've been there since Sept 2012

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSGUY72

So I asked my supervior for my Pittsburg so I can get a transfer. He told me that he's not gotta try to put my transfer in because of my 6 calls out. Which so be 5 after I talk to them. He said that it would be denied. Does this sound correct to you guys. I've been there since Sept 2012

Sent using BrownCafe App

Nope he/she is full of :censored2: as usual. Go see your HR person and see what has to happen if it can even happen. Than get the ball rolling.

browntroll

i have seen it before in my hub, management will bs you around. first they try to make you work harder and make you come in
on time by saying you have bad attendance then they tell you there's no open positions. i know one guy did get approved by our
manager to change shift but transfer was taking more than 4 months, hr was lagging so he gave up.

Thought about it I haven't called out in almost two month and those 6 call outs are haunting me so does this sound correct to you guys?

Sent using BrownCafe App