Call the corporate line.....I did

ForhimIlive

Don't be reading too much into that post. My 10 year old son got onto the computer and wrote that to you. He's had this thing for wonder woman since he was 2.

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I just want to affirm my love for Christ and for those who work at UPS.

Also, this son is not acting like the son of man....I believe children should be taught to obstain from sex. This is why sex education should not enter the schools until teenagers are at least 18. Jesus and his mother Mary remained virgins their entire lives...

toeknee2gx

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I just want to affirm my love for Christ and for those who work at UPS.

Also, this son is not acting like the son of man....I believe children should be taught to obstain from sex. This is why sex education should not enter the schools until teenagers are at least 18. Jesus and his mother Mary remained virgins their entire lives...

Troll :devil3:

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight

Yay Jesus! Get those sinners...:devil3:

toeknee2gx

What is a troll?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the singular intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.[1] It often has a broader meaning referring to any shady trouble making Internet activity.

(I.E.) ForhimIlive took the thread from race to religion trying to bait me into an argument about my religious beliefs in order to derail the thread or board....

cantwin69

Athena, what in the hell does this mean? Are you coming onto me? Let's keep it clean, sister.:peaceful:

Don't be reading too much into that post. My 10 year old son got onto the computer and wrote that to you. He's had this thing for wonder woman since he was 2.

You allowed your ten year old to write that?
Absolutely disgusting! If that's true, why would you even admit that?

athena

You allowed your ten year old to write that?
Absolutely disgusting! If that's true, why would you even admit that?

That was a joke. It was actually this immature 32 year-old gay man who pretends a little too often that he wants to be a wonder woman crime fighter. I think he is really, really confused about his identity. He doesn't even have super powered bracelets or anything. Fighting4yourRights is only making the situation worse.

He got on to my computer when I was logged on the BC.

Imagine the scene in Mr. Deeds where Murph takes over the IM when Deeds thinks it is still Jan IMing.

Damn straight. I think we should blame the mother in this case. ;)

I really want to blame you. Not for my son (who wasn't really involved) but for my friend. You're just too irresistible.

Last edited: