Call to action

Returntosender

Probably got deleted because it had inside information that could get people in trouble
Management didn’t want to hear it. While amazon seen it screen shot and will use it to make Amazon operation better and their customers happy. Not the difficult to check if institutional investors are selling ups shares during the past two weeks period

Returntosender

5FBB5342-EA3D-49FF-8E8E-5CC545B302DF.jpeg

jeepguy63

I don’t recall the stock price on the day of my original post - $105-110? But I specifically recall stating the price will soon start with a 9, and probably an 8 prior to Christmas. Closing price 12/24/18 - $89.89.

JP Morgan has a price target of $87 on UPS and has been summarily dismissed by UPS and everyone else. My guess - they will be more right than most in the short run.... maybe UPS BOD will wake from their stupor and fire those who have perpetrated this e-commerce disaster for the last 4 to 5 years.

Probably not. Pension’s are next on the chopping block!

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don’t recall the stock price on the day of my original post - $105-110? But I specifically recall stating the price will soon start with a 9, and probably an 8 prior to Christmas. Closing price 12/24/18 - $89.89.

JP Morgan has a price target of $87 on UPS and has been summarily dismissed by UPS and everyone else. My guess - they will be more right than most in the short run.... maybe UPS BOD will wake from their stupor and fire those who have perpetrated this e-commerce disaster for the last 4 to 5 years.

Probably not. Pension’s are next on the chopping block!
They won't have to do any chopping in my neck of the woods. It is running out of money all by itself.