Calling Off

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Option 1: go to work tell them your situation and possibly get sent home.
Option 2: go to work end up staying and crapping your pants and then come home and tell us when done.
Option 3: No call No show and possibly be fired or warning letter.
Those are your options please pick option 2 I really need a good FML for the week.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?
giphay.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just have your mom call you out. This way they can't argue with you.
This is always your best bet. Then have mom call back around 11 and tell them all about how wonderful of a son you are. How you throw all your clothes down the laundry chute, without being asked more than three times. Ohh, and make sure they can hear you in the background, yelling at the Xbox

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
you might still be able to access the phone directory online at upsers.com
if you go to my profile and then search the directory for your full time hub manager it might list his phone number

km3

No Call, No Show. It is only a warning letter and only good for 6 months.

Times have changed. They don't give warning letters or writeups for no call no shows anymore; they call you and beg you to come in. Sometimes they'll even try to bribe you by saying they'll put a few extra hours on your timecard.

Times have changed. They don't give warning letters or writeups for no call no shows anymore; they call you and beg you to come in. Sometimes they'll even try to bribe you by saying they'll put a few extra hours on your timecard.
Not like the old days. I received a warning letter for a no call no show one morning. New girl friend (now wife) and had better thinks to do at 3 AM then load package cars.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?

Ask your Supervisor number. Im my office we provide Sups phone #s, and another line for calling off (only). Text your Sup. That you called multiple times, since the call cant go through last alternative was texting him. Try not to make this a habit. Its not intended for that, follow directions or ask for alternatives numbers to called. Good luck.