"Calmer than you are dude"

RIMMY DIRT

Slow and steady
Senior drivers tring to persuade new drivers to work with management and drop their grievences. Let's pay our dues, work against our contract and stewards while :drool::butt: management. Delusional. Excuse me while I make 35 $ an hour and throw temper tantrums. Shlaaaaaag

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Senior drivers tring to persuade new drivers to work with management and drop their grievences. Let's pay our dues, work against our contract and stewards while :drool::butt: management. Delusional. Excuse me while I make 35 $ an hour and throw temper tantrums. Shlaaaaaag
tumblr_n8izerIsYc1qzpn6vo1_500.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Impressive.

What's next?

Brownsfan

How would you deal with these slags?
Just know your right! These are the same guys that have all these stupid handshake deals that create so many damn problems for everyone else trying to follow the contract.
Just because their senior, doesn't mean they're smart or great examples.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In my building, senior drivers are the ones who enforce and persuade the millennial to enforce the contract. Most of the time, new drivers don't even know they are Teamsters.

In my building, senior drivers are the ones who enforce and persuade the millennial to enforce the contract. Most of the time, new drivers don't even know they are Teamsters.
They don't want to upset their sup or manager because of everything management does for them. Things like free healthcare, paid vacations and Holidays.

hyena

It must be nice. My buildings the opposite the older guys ain't involved. It's the younger people bringing the enforcement and change.