Can’t be forced in on day off?

charm299

Yeah you're an idiot. That's not what we're talking about and not what I asked. You're tuesday -Saturday too

We're talking about Saturday. Of course routes go unbid every year. What's that have to do with you or op bidding anything (as if you had a choice in terms of schedule)
You’re an idiot, I’m Monday thru Friday. When the bids go out in February, the lowest rpcd are going to be stuck on a :censored2:ty Monday thru Friday route, lower seniority guys are going to have to decide what they want, a crappy Monday thru Friday route or Tuesday thru Saturday schedule

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
You’re an idiot, I’m Monday thru Friday. When the bids go out in February, the lowest rpcd are going to be stuck on a :censored2:ty Monday thru Friday route, lower seniority guys are going to have to decide what they want, a crappy Monday thru Friday route or Tuesday thru Saturday schedule
He’s not an idiot, he’s a dick!

21Savage

News flash. Saturday is going to suck too. More than it already does. Saturday already sucks more than Monday for some m-friday RPCD's. Quit crying.

You're so freaking soft. Gain a pair.

charm299

News flash. Saturday is going to suck too. More than it already does. Saturday already sucks more than Monday for some m-friday RPCD's. Quit crying.

You the only one on here crying, what a vagina, Saturdays where I’m at are a lot better then Mondays, all residential with no pickups are businesses, it’s a cluster on Monday

21Savage

You the only one on here crying, what a vagina, Saturdays where I’m at are a lot better then Mondays, all residential with no pickups are businesses, it’s a cluster on Monday
More spread out, way larger area to cover. More miles than your bid route. It balances out. You end up working the same hours on Monday as you do on a Saturday

BrownSnowFlake

Saturday is a piece of cake. If you get any businesses it’s by accident and they’re probably closed anyways. Just shut off your brain and follow the blue line. Monday sucks bc you have to cover two routes’ worth of business deliveries and pickups.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I thought we were on the same page here
that when the route is available does not equal schedule.
which implies bidding the M-friend route and working T-Sa is an option.

charm299

They asked everybody here what schedule do they prefer
We were told if you on a Monday thru Friday route that was your schedule, but somebody else at a different center was told if you forced on Tuesday thru Saturday schedule that your route on Monday would be ran by a cover if you on a Monday thru Friday so who knows at this point

We were told if you on a Monday thru Friday route that was your schedule, but somebody else at a different center was told if you forced on Tuesday thru Saturday schedule that your route on Monday would be ran by a cover if you on a Monday thru Friday so who knows at this point
Every supplement is different
We don't have cover drivers

Legitimyze

Tell me how a former 22.4 is going to get a Monday -Friday bid schedule. I can't wait to hear it.
Top of the 22.4 list and 4 people retired, simple math brother. Not to mention some Monday-Friday drivers also want a Tuesday-Saturday.
I hope that was worth the wait for you.

21Savage

Top of the 22.4 list and 4 people retired, simple math brother.
I hope that was worth the wait for you.
Are you forgetting about all the forced in RPCD's every Saturday for the last couple years? Or do you just assume they all want to keep working Saturday? There will be many rpcds that want m-friend still forced t-s. No 22.4 will be mon-fri. If it happens anywhere it would be incredibly rare, most likely in a super small center and all the stars would have to align perfectly.

Last edited:

Legitimyze

Are you forgetting about all the forced in RPCD's every Saturday for the last couple years? Or do you just assume they all want to keep working Saturday? There will be many rpcds that want m-friend still forced t-s. No 22.4 will be mon-fri. If it happens anywhere it would be incredibly rare, most likely in a super small center and all the stars would have to align perfectly.
Stars must be aligning perfect here my friend. We have an exact total of 0 RPCDs working Saturdays. Only cover drivers and 22.4s are on Saturdays. Of course no 22.4s will work Monday-Friday, that position no longer exists.
Also this argument is pointless, I am choosing Tuesday-Saturday even tho monday-Friday is available to me.