Can I apply for package driver in another state, if they are hiring?

Subie_STI

I want to get out of Florida and move back to AZ. I keep watching the jobs career site. There was an opening for driver but not the right location. So, in the future, can I apply for a new job if I'm already employed? Or should I try for a transfer?

I'm tired of the rain and humidity.

-Thanks

charm299

I want to get out of Florida and move back to AZ. I keep watching the jobs career site. There was an opening for driver but not the right location. So, in the future, can I apply for a new job if I'm already employed? Or should I try for a transfer?

-Thanks
We live in America, you can apply any where you want

542thruNthru

-Thanks
I don't believe you can apply for a UPS job while employed with UPS. You would have to put some wheels in motion so that you could quit with a positive rehire status and get hired at the new building as a driver.

takesteady

Do Ed transfers work for drivers? There’s a part timer at my hub who’s moved across the country like 5 times this way while keeping his company seniority. Basically he just signs up for a community college class wherever he wants to move. Try looking into it OP.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Do Ed transfers work for drivers? There’s a part timer at my hub who’s moved across the country like 5 times this way while keeping his company seniority. Basically he just signs up for a community college class wherever he wants to move. Try looking into it OP.
Edu transfer is only for part time employees