External Feeder Driver - Louisville

Haystak88

So, I saw an ad for full time external feeder driver in Louisville and applied. The ad states full time, nothing about seasonal or temporary. It also says home after every shift and nothing about team driving. My question is this, could they actually be hiring off the street for local, home daily feeder drivers? If so, will I actually work full time after the peak season? I will be relocating considerably for this opportunity and don't want to walk into any let downs once I'm in. The application process said it was a quick hire process and gave me two proposed start dates as well, which made me believe it was only seasonal. I've seen the easy quick hire process previously for seasonal jobs. I do have my road test scheduled already as well. I'm going to try and contact someone to inquire, but thought I'd ask the forum as you all have the best insight. Thank you!

Haystak88

It’s seasonal . You will be let go after peak
You think so, huh? Damn. Why wouldn't they just post the typical seasonal driver ad like every other location? They made it look like it was an actual full time permanent spot. I was hopeful because Louisville has the hub and was thinking they just needed more drivers.

PT Car Washer

You think so, huh? Damn. Why wouldn't they just post the typical seasonal driver ad like every other location? They made it look like it was an actual full time permanent spot. I was hopeful because Louisville has the hub and was thinking they just needed more drivers.
The company makes every Seasonal job sound like it could lead to a permanent job. And the truth is sometimes it does. What was the pay offer?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So, I saw an ad for full time external feeder driver in Louisville and applied. The ad states full time, nothing about seasonal or temporary. It also says home after every shift and nothing about team driving. My question is this, could they actually be hiring off the street for local, home daily feeder drivers? If so, will I actually work full time after the peak season? I will be relocating considerably for this opportunity and don't want to walk into any let downs once I'm in. The application process said it was a quick hire process and gave me two proposed start dates as well, which made me believe it was only seasonal. I've seen the easy quick hire process previously for seasonal jobs. I do have my road test scheduled already as well. I'm going to try and contact someone to inquire, but thought I'd ask the forum as you all have the best insight. Thank you!
Sure they are hiring it’s seasonal per contract if you want a job for 2
weeks go crazy

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Would you have applied if it said “seasonal” There’s your answer

Cementups

Box Monkey
Call somoene and ask for a clarification. But Louisville is a pretty big hub with a pretty big feeder department. There is probalby a good chance that you could be kept on full-time. I rarely ever see temps not get the chance to stick around. Unless you're absolutely garbage.