Can men and women be "just friends"?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I do believe that a guy and a girl can be buck buddies, as long as its understood and the dude don't totally treat the chick like a hooker ya know. Friends with benefits aint a bad thing lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If somebody don't like having sex a lot theres something wrong witcha, im sorry if I offend anybody but sex is along the same lines as eating, drinking, we all enjoy it lmfao.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I do believe that a guy and a girl can be buck buddies, as long as its understood and the dude don't totally treat the chick like a hooker ya know. Friends with benefits aint a bad thing lol.
I don't totally agree with the whole FWB jazz..but I will say this. You don't necessarily "choose" your friends...either you have a connection with someone or you don't...it just happens. You can't force it...anymore than you can force little kids to be friends with each other...lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Guys are pigs. Medical fact. That's why we can use their hear valves in humans.
Sadly I agree your right. Just the way we are built unfortunately. But I wouldn't trade being a dude for being a chick for nothing at all, freak that nonsense lol.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok women. Your husband/boyfriend eats lunch often with an attractive friend who works a few minutes away from him. Just friends? You're really gonna believe that &*%?$!!???

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ok women. Your husband/boyfriend eats lunch often with an attractive friend who works a few minutes away from him. Just friends? You're really gonna believe that &*%?$!!???
Exactly somebody is getting their panties burned up in that situation most likely, just saying that's my opinion lmfao.