Obama angry at General McChrystal.

chev

Nightcrawler
Sir, Your avatar would suggest that you generalize about Liberals. No It suggests that I found it funny because liberals are generally bleeding heart Delta Smelt lovers.
Lighten up Francis:laughing: When I find the right one to express my loathing for big gov't, I'll make sure to consult you for approval.

I think Michelle Bachmann is a small-minded twit, along with Sarah Palin. I would add fear-mongers to their description as well.

I don't think that makes me a sexist, it just makes me smarter than the average Republican.
Guess we will continue to differ on that OPINION. You are not reaching too high.:knockedout:
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

fact check

Guess we will continue to differ on that OPINION. You are not reaching too high.:knockedout:
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
I agree on that, there can be no lower hanging fruit than a blind Republican.

Since the admins have disabled my posting powers, smilies right back atcha <sarah palin wink>

chev

Nightcrawler
I agree on that, there can be no lower hanging fruit than a blind Republican.

Since the admins have disabled my posting powers, smilies right back atcha <sarah palin wink>

:surprised: and a big Nancy Pelosi crocodile tear for your posting powers being restricted.:laughing::wink2:

diesel96

Originally Posted by diesel96
Not only am I pulling the race card on a large faction of the Republican/ Conservative think-tanks, but I'm also pulling the Gender card....How do you like those apples ????

So basically you are lumping every conservative and republican (since the two parties are no longer on the same page) into a category of racism and and sexism.

Pay attention Chev, it's clear what I wrote. No need to distort or add your false connotations.

That would be like me saying every Liberal is an idiot

Sir, Your avatar would suggest that you generalize about Liberals.

Fact Check, I would have been all over that except for my lawn crew cut my phone line and I was off-line for a few days....But Thx for pointing out the obvious....:peaceful:

No It suggests that I found it funny because liberals are generally bleeding heart Delta Smelt lovers.

Typical Glen Beck sheep follower response, blame Ca's drought on the liberals.....and wasn't it Falwell and Robertson who said God allowed terrorism and 9/11 on the US due to the gays, abortions and liberal policies.......Man, are you the perfect target audience for partisan politics....

chev

Nightcrawler
Originally Posted by diesel96
Not only am I pulling the race card on a large faction of the Republican/ Conservative think-tanks, but I'm also pulling the Gender card....How do you like those apples ????

Pay attention Chev, it's clear what I wrote. No need to distort or add your false connotations.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Fact Check, I would have been all over that except for my lawn crew cut my phone line and I was off-line for a few days....But Thx for pointing out the obvious....:laughing::laughing:

Typical Glen Beck sheep follower response, blame Ca's drought on the liberals.....and wasn't it Falwell and Robertson who said God allowed terrorism and 9/11 on the US due to the gays, abortions and liberal policies.......Man, are you the perfect target audience for partisan politics....
:blahblah::blahblah:

I see You still lack the ability to respond to another poster without the typical smarmy smugness you so clearly display. :rolleyes2: It is apparent you are a closet Glen Beck follower. I would not know. In all honesty, I have never listened to him.

BTW.........You're so cooool. :thumbsup:

Last edited: