Can they change timecarda from PG to PA

For the last few months my pay guarantees are converted to pay actuals by the next day, even if its by 5 minutes. I am not asked if I want a pay actual or not. I finish my route and head home on a normal day.

For the last few months my pay guarantees are converted to pay actuals by the next day, even if its by 5 minutes. I am not asked if I want a pay actual or not. I finish my route and head home on a normal day.
Did you send a message in stating that you was going to be done in under 8 hours? And ask them if they needed you to do anything else?

542thruNthru

If you feel they are screwing you than file a grievance under the workday work week language in your supplemental contract. Though you should tell management that you want your 8.

barnyard

KTM rider
In my building, if you want your guaranteed, they will find work for you to do. If you are sneaking off and then demanding it, tough hop.

Faceplanted

Did you send a message in stating that you was going to be done in under 8 hours? And ask them if they needed you to do anything else?
The contract says nothing about contacting management if done early for your 8. They have high tech computer systems and have the ability to watch you and see your progress through out the day. The second you clock in, you are guaranteed your 8.

management not being able to assign you 8 hours of work is not your issue.

OP, what they are doing is wrong and can actually result in the supervisor being terminated. They cannot change anything on your timecard without speaking with you first.

The contract says nothing about contacting management if done early for your 8. They have high tech computer systems and have the ability to watch you and see your progress through out the day. The second you clock in, you are guaranteed your 8.

management not being able to assign you 8 hours of work is not your issue.

OP, what they are doing is wrong and can actually result in the supervisor being terminated. They cannot change anything on your timecard without speaking with you first.
They do the same thing here.
Like I tell all the other drivers if you're going to get done before 8 hours notify your supervisor or make sure you don't punch out until you have your 8 hours because they do doc you here