Return from Work Comp and terminated for write up months earlier

JustunCase

I have set myself up . I need advice on how to proceed! I received writeup with intent to suspend for anttendance and grieved it. The next week I was injured out on WC for months . Mngr didnt follow discipline timeline due to my leave and I filed grievance same day so no suspension.
The week after I was out on WC for 3 months. Back to work two days and my teamcare gets canceled. Spouse has serious health issues relies on it for daily treatment. I contact mngr she agreed to fix it. (WC claim took 5 wks to get $$ mngmt didn’t file it) so I also contact union office rep who handles TC to get help. Next day spouse ends up in hospital 1000s$ meds no care no insurance. I call mngr she agreed to give me day off and showing concern. Apologizing mngmnt could not get the issue fixed. Next day OTR SUP write up intend to discharge. the manager who gave me day off was out on vacation . I grieved it .
The next week I was out again few more weeks on WC for PT. I was back couple of days on my day off i get cert letter from ups for termination. I call center mngr she said she never sent someone sent it by mistake I can ignore it. Then few days later I i get walked out terminated for not filing timely grievance on the original grievance from months earlier when spouse was hospitalized.

I have set myself up . I need advice on how to proceed! I received writeup with intent to suspend for anttendance and grieved it. The next week I was injured out on WC for months . Mngr didnt follow discipline timeline due to my leave and I filed grievance same day so no suspension.
The week after I was out on WC for 3 months. Back to work two days and my teamcare gets canceled. Spouse has serious health issues relies on it for daily treatment. I contact mngr she agreed to fix it. (WC claim took 5 wks to get $$ mngmt didn’t file it) so I also contact union office rep who handles TC to get help. Next day spouse ends up in hospital 1000s$ meds no care no insurance. I call mngr she agreed to give me day off and showing concern. Apologizing mngmnt could not get the issue fixed. Next day OTR SUP write up intend to discharge. the manager who gave me day off was out on vacation . I grieved it .
The next week I was out again few more weeks on WC for PT. I was back couple of days on my day off i get cert letter from ups for termination. I call center mngr she said she never sent someone sent it by mistake I can ignore it. Then few days later I i get walked out terminated for not filing timely grievance on the original grievance from months earlier when spouse was hospitalized.
How many days have you called off?

542thruNthru

So you believed management after all the dumb things they did? You didn't think to call your BA or Steward. It's going to be a hard one to fight. Lots of he said she said and very little evidence unless you left that out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is fake
look-book-boobs.jpg

Pullman Brown

giphy.gif