Can you Dq in class for full time and come back a week later to go to class as a tcd?

Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me. If your hub doesn't have a family of union stewards in good with management that's good for you. Over here at my hub that's what we all have to deal with. Probably why so many part timers here are not in the union and don't believe in it because the people representing us are in bed with management for their own personal gain

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Got Dq because I'm not part of the royal family at my hub, got Dq for not pushing out my mirror while driving for the on road part, because a supervisor gave me a road test and not the instructor, question remains can you go to the class a few weeks later or is it a year?

Sounds like they don’t want you driving

Can’t say as I blame them

Whether you believe it or not doesn't concern me. If your hub doesn't have a family of union stewards in good with management that's good for you. Over here at my hub that's what we all have to deal with. Probably why so many part timers here are not in the union and don't believe in it because the people representing us are in bed with management for their own personal gain
Seriously brother do you hear yourself? Getting kicked out of intergrad is like a preschooler getting kicked out for crapping his pants.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
047FA0FF-276A-4F43-B950-D6C2697A7516.jpeg
And yea my hub has one family with about 10 kids and nephews and cousins that all get royal treatment and unequal union representation. They fill driving spots like they are reserved for them and get whatever they want

Is this them?

Don’t cross’em they’ll :censored2: you up

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Got Dq because I'm not part of the royal family at my hub, got Dq for not pushing out my mirror while driving for the on road part, because a supervisor gave me a road test and not the instructor, question remains can you go to the class a few weeks later or is it a year?

You didn’t push your mirror out to see approaching traffic?

You deserved the DQ.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
It depends on your local honestly. Some are more understanding and others are more willing to overlook things when they need drivers.

It doesnt matter who drove the pkg car last. When you sit behind the wheel and start it; all the responsibility is on you doesnt matter if the last guy drove it with no working headlights or turn signals.

If your still checking, I think they did you a favor offering TCD. Qualify for that, start at 30 and then go full time and get red circled for 30. No making 18 dollars non sense straight to some decent over a thousand dollar checks. I’d take the offer it’s good.
Yea it sounds like it will work out for the better if I'm allowed to try again