Can you get fired for performance

Re-Raise

My dads FT pension is $900/month. My PT pension will be $2100/month. I agree I will not be making bank, but a lot better off then most people. Plus my Army pension and benefits plus my personal retirement funds plus social security I will be making more then I did while working PT.
Might be enough to live on. How many years do you have to be a part-timer to get $2100 a month? We accrue about $50 a month per year.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Im an shifter and k loader .
I load a airbus a300 with a kloader . Then i drive a shifter truck.
I want a mangemeant to show me how to do 8 keys????
20 more years . I will retire and make bank
For sure with a state , and and a union pension.
Im making bank with 3 pensions...
Im sure making bank . And my new bride is covered under my new insurance..
No i am scanning c band satellite singals.. cpt midnight..
Im watching the fight for free. Are you?
I got a 12 foot mesh dish acanning tbe sky and get all your tv channels for free
Air hub life is awesome. My hole family has awesome insurance.

Did this guy really have a conversation with himself last night !!!!!

Qe5oD5aXjEbKw.gif

Star B

White Lightening
So do I, I also get the added bonus of banging one of them and not having to run the route for a year or so.

"Oh why hello Mr. UPS man, it's time we went for a drive"

They never expected the FedEx man.

barnyard

KTM rider
They can give you a BS 3 day lock in ride and expect you to live up to those numbers

or they do a ride. You scratch. The next day, you are 1+ hour over, you get another ride and scratch, next day, way over-allowed. Warning letter. That can progress to a firing that sticks. They reason given will be, "cannot work without supervision."

or they do a ride. You scratch. The next day, you are 1+ hour over, you get another ride and scratch, next day, way over-allowed. Warning letter. That can progress to a firing that sticks. They reason given will be, "cannot work without supervision."
It's definitely a set up, especially with the technology they have. That's why I keep a notebook
Not all stops are created equal