Can't Come To Your House, Cancel Your Jet.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Since when did Pelosi become the Vice-President?
Next in line for succession to President after VP.

The line of succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, President pro tempore of the Senate, and then the eligible heads of federal executive departments who form the president's Cabinet. The Presidential Succession Act refers specifically to officers beyond the vice president acting as president rather than becoming president when filling a vacancy. The Cabinet currently has 15 members, of which the Secretary of State is first in line;

moreluck

golden ticket member
....."the purpose was to meet with allies and "express appreciation & thanks to our men & women in uniform for their service & dedication"

Does that include the Coast Guard too???

She can fly commercial if she still wants to be appreciative of the people in uniform. She's a phony!

moreluck

golden ticket member
To be fair, she was probably directed to do so by the Secret Service since she is 3rd in line for succession to POTUS in case of emergency.

I'm sure Joe Biden did not take the train after he became VP.
She never consulted the Secret Service or the people in charge of security! She did it all on her own, Sounds like "early onset" to me!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
United States presidential line of succession
Current order

The table below details the current presidential order of succession as established by the 1947 presidential succession statute as amended (3 U.S.C. § 19).[1] The order is determined by the offices. However, the individual in an office must still satisfy the constitutional requirements for the office in order to serve as Acting President. In the table, the absence of a number in the first column indicates that the incumbent is ineligible, or is of uncertain eligibility.[2] In such cases, a note explains the detail.

Presidential succession.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She never consulted the Secret Service or the people in charge of security! She did it all on her own, Sounds like "early onset" to me!
Nancy Pelosi’s Jet

After the 9/11 terrorists attacks in 2001, President George W. Bush ordered that the Speaker of the House (next in line of succession to the presidency after the vice-president) be afforded secure government transportation on military aircraft when traveling on official business, and then-speaker Dennis Hastert often used a C-20B to travel back and forth between Washington to his home state of Illinois.

Based on what I can find, Pelosi requested an aircraft that could make it from Washington to San Francisco without having to stop to refuel.

After some bad press, the House sergeant at arms said he requested a different plane than previous House Speaker Hastert who lived in Illinois had used.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi did not request a larger plane for personal use to travel cross-country without stopping", Bill Livingood, the House sergeant at arms, said.
Livingood said the request was his, and he made it for security reasons.
“The fact that Speaker Pelosi lives in California compelled me to request an aircraft that is capable of making non-stop flights for security purposes, unless such an aircraft is unavailable,” Livingood, who has been at his post for 11 years, said in a written statement.

BrownArmy

United States presidential line of succession
Current order

The table below details the current presidential order of succession as established by the 1947 presidential succession statute as amended (3 U.S.C. § 19).[1] The order is determined by the offices. However, the individual in an office must still satisfy the constitutional requirements for the office in order to serve as Acting President. In the table, the absence of a number in the first column indicates that the incumbent is ineligible, or is of uncertain eligibility.[2] In such cases, a note explains the detail.

View attachment 231681

Steven Mnuchin is 5th?

Lord help us

vantexan

When I was in the Army we had Bob Hope. Are you saying that the only thing the troops could look forward to was a visit from Nancy Pelosi? I think I would go AWOL.
On the other hand the Taliban might surrender if they got a look at her.