Cant wait to get fired

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hmmm, up in this area drivers would be getting back pay if they tried that sht here... guaranteed!!!
I didn't care about the two days. Steward was mad I didn't grieve it. I had just transferred centers and they were after me some reason. I had only been in that center for about a month at that point. That was the last time they got me on something though, just had to outlast them. The oncar and center manager were both fired after about a year.

oldngray

nowhere special
Loss Prevention goes in behind you and audits your last 20 or so driver releases. To make sure they are out of site from the street. Usually done when they want to mess with someone
They will audit you more often if you have a lot of claims from your deliveries.

Plus they are required to do it periodically to everyone.

brown_trousers

Loss Prevention goes in behind you and audits your last 20 or so driver releases. To make sure they are out of site from the street. Usually done when they want to mess with someone
Call 911 and tell them package thieves are following your truck... and tell the police not to believe them if they say they work for UPS, they are lying