Car and Bike Talk

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
One of the best feelings!

1664736664910.png

rod

Retired 22 years
1664934247415.png

Now days they would all be stolen if you let them warm up like that. Then again we do use the remote starters most of the time when its cold out.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
One letter makes all the difference. I thought this said "automotive cults" and was going to be about brand fanboys.

rod

Retired 22 years
1666410831711.png

Jessi Combs--killed while setting the womens land speed record a few years ago. I met her at a car show once and talked to her for probably 5 minutes. She was the real deal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Someone hit and ran my fusion on my way home from work at like 5 am. Completely smashed my front bumper and shattered my headlight. Didnt manage to get their plate # and now im on the hook for a 500$ deductible. Been out of a car for the past couple weeks and I've been riding my bike to work, which is a bit unsettling since I work night sort and my building isnt in the best area. It really sucks and I wish I could swear off driving forever. Lesson learned, im buying a high quality dash cam as soon as I get my ride back.

Get you a jacked up 4x4 with one of
Giant hitches on the back

See who wins the next battle

rod

Retired 22 years
Get you a jacked up 4x4 with one of
Giant hitches on the back

See who wins the next battle
I finally sold my camper this summer but I continue the keep my big honkin hitch hanging off the back of my truck. If you rearend me at a stoplight I guarantee you will have way more damage than me :-)