Car and Bike Talk

moreluck

golden ticket member
1983 ? Must have been a Z28.......First year of the IROC-Z was 1985...Here is mine...oh and Culture Club has also played on my tape player...LOL
View attachment 69318
Maybe it was later....I'm not that good at remembering years.....but it definitely was IROC 'cause it said so on the side. It had a 'T' top too.....I think that's what it was called. It looked like that yellow one in your pic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anybody see the roadrunner / cornet restore on history channel tonight???
I actually had Danny (the count) on to see that......for the 2nd time. Love Counting Cars.
My daughter takes film of his band at Vamps. They used it on their site. Danny also wished me happy birthday on a video my daughter made for me.

Maybe it was later....I'm not that good at remembering years.....but it definitely was IROC 'cause it said so on the side. It had a 'T' top too.....I think that's what it was called. It looked like that yellow one in your pic.
yup...the infamous T-Top, notorious for leaking, mine is no exception.
Bought this car new in 85. Bit of trivia, this was the last year b4 the mandated 3rd brake light.

moreluck

golden ticket member
yup...the infamous T-Top, notorious for leaking, mine is no exception.
Bought this car new in 85. Bit of trivia, this was the last year b4 the mandated 3rd brake light.
We never had a leak problem in the 5 years we owned the car......brutal winters and lots of spring rains.

clean hairy

00T0T_1m56w3U8zDi_600x450.jpg

Another clown car for sale!
Only 10 grand!
Who can identify make and model before it was butchered?
Bonus points if the year can be identified as well.
First one to correctly guess wins nothing but bragging rights!
Sunday around 6 PM (central time) the correct answer will be posted.

Ok just discovered this thread. Nice to see some upsers are into cars! My center has zero car people so it makes for boring conversation. Here's my ride. 86 regal t type. Same as the GN. I'm willing to bet it would take 99% of any of y'all's rides on here.
image.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
00T0T_1m56w3U8zDi_600x450.jpg

Another clown car for sale!
Only 10 grand!
Who can identify make and model before it was butchered?
Bonus points if the year can be identified as well.
First one to correctly guess wins nothing but bragging rights!
Sunday around 6 PM (central time) the correct answer will be posted.

79 malibu
80 monte