caravan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Latest news is that the caravan Invaders are getting into fights with local citizens of Tijuana, Mexico.

Tijuana government says they do not have the means to deal with the 5,000 caravan invaders.

My bet is that the citizens of Tijuana are sympathetic to the caravan but are overwhelmed.
Most likely, it is the well-off Mexicans that are protesting the most about these invaders.

oldngray

nowhere special
Latest news is that the caravan Invaders are getting into fights with local citizens of Tijuana, Mexico.

Tijuana government says they do not have the means to deal with the 5,000 caravan invaders.

My bet is that the citizens of Tijuana are sympathetic to the caravan but are overwhelmed.
Most likely, it is the well-off Mexicans that are protesting the most about these invaders.

but but ... the news said that caravan doesn't exist!

newfie

the residents of tijauna are clearly racists if they are arguing against all those women and children invading their town or wait they are Hispanic we need a new ism to denigrate them with. :)

Anti-migrant backlash in Tijuana where 4,500 more expected Friday

vantexan

wait a minute we might be ok. if we classify the Hispanics as white we can still call them racists.
The funny thing is that Hispanics are about the most racist, xenophobic, politically incorrect people you'll ever meet. And yes, having Hispanic cousins and having lived on the Mexican border for years gives me a bit more insight than you libs who are shocked(shocked!) that I would say such a thing.

It will be fine

The funny thing is that Hispanics are about the most racist, xenophobic, politically incorrect people you'll ever meet. And yes, having Hispanic cousins and having lived on the Mexican border for years gives me a bit more insight than you libs who are shocked(shocked!) that I would say such a thing.
Trust me, no one is shocked when you say something racist.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I feel for the Tijuana residents...they are inundated with "no money" tourists. Bad for the area!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I feel for the Tijuana residents...they are inundated with "no money" tourists. Bad for the area!!
We always said the same thing about the tourists from Iowa who came to fish in Mn. They come wearing their bib overalls with a buck in the pocket and go home having changed neither.