caravan

MAKAVELI

Don't do that.

Equating a poster with a woman in order to denigrate them is disrespectful to women in general, but it makes you look weak.

It's sexist and dumb, and it removes any gravity from your position.
Not at all. She's obviously confused who she is. Just trying to help a girl out.

MAKAVELI

I’m railing against laws I benefit from. I have no problem with minorities as a group. I might have problems with certain people who just so happen to be part of a minority group.
I have not seen one post of yours that supports the rights of any minority group. Including yours. Like I said, look in the mirror, girl

BrownArmy

They can accept whoever they want, I just pointed out that they are bias in their selection, you guys attacked me as racist and wrong but now are confirming my accusation.

I’m conservative, which is a truly progressive idealogy compared to most of the rest. I can argue with honest libertarians and sometimes agree with them, but you’re not libertarian.

That's not how it works.

They can accept whomever they want, but in doing so, they're racist?

Wut?

P.S. I'm not a Libertarian.

I'm the Speaker of the GALAXY Party.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's not how it works.

They can accept whomever they want, but in doing so, they're racist?

Wut?

P.S. I'm not a Libertarian.

I'm the Speaker of the GALAXY Party.
They are racist if they are intentionally disqualifying people based on diversity quotas. It’s not hard to follow. People who hit every box to be there in merit and lose out on opportunity because of the color of their skin seems racist to me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have not seen one post of yours that supports the rights of any minority group. Including yours. Like I said, look in the mirror, girl

It’s because they don’t support “minority” rights, it supports equality for all. You don’t get extra rights because you were born a darker hue than the American next to you. Get over yourself and your “muh minority” status.

MAKAVELI

It’s because they don’t support “minority” rights, it supports equality for all. You don’t get extra rights because you were born a darker hue than the American next to you. Get over yourself and your “muh minority” status.
Wouldn't need extra rights if everyone was equal from the beginning. Ttku, girl.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wouldn't need extra rights if everyone was equal from the beginning. Ttku, girl.
in the eyes of the law you should be equal, everyone should. Adding discrimination to the discrimination won’t solve discrimination, sorry we don’t agree. I don’t intend to be racist with what I say on the matter.

BrownArmy

They are racist if they are intentionally disqualifying people based on diversity quotas. It’s not hard to follow. People who hit every box to be there in merit and lose out on opportunity because of the color of their skin seems racist to me.

It's not clear to me that 'Harvard' is 'intentionally disqualifying people based on diversity quotas'.

Again, if that was the case, which I'm not sure it is, who the friend are you to say different? It's a private institution.

As well, if Harvard went strict merit, the white population of their incoming class would shoot straight down into the gutter.

Which battle are you fighting?

El Correcto

god is dead
It's not clear to me that 'Harvard' is 'intentionally disqualifying people based on diversity quotas'.

Again, if that was the case, which I'm not sure it is, who the friend are you to say different? It's a private institution.

As well, if Harvard went strict merit, the white population of their incoming class would shoot straight down into the gutter.

Which battle are you fighting?
You keep changing the battle, I don’t care if Harvard is racist. I’m stating minorities have more rights and incentives than white when it comes to attending colleges I was also saying it’s wrong to tax workers to pay for people’s college. You take from the working class to make college more afforadable and still don’t achieve your goal with rising tuition prices based on multiple factors but subsidies being a major one.

This was my original fanning the flames for debate post.
That’s racist. They are going to come here get accepted into colleges to meet racist quotas paid for on the backs of Americans who bust their ass doing manual labor only to be taxed into pay check by pay check living standards to provide for the have nots of the world.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re dreaming if you don’t think these immigrants will receive golden child status among college diversity quotas and government subsidies.