caravan

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
46505986_2152401081679330_590146339174612992_n.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Which part of ones culture being different, is most threatening to America?

1*n8AzZsfuPaSHXzHDKvHvag.png
Can't separate it.
Each overlap and are related to the other in every way.

If ones faith/religion causes them to believe they need to have an attitude of hate that allows their behavior to kill the infidel as an approved custom and ritual..Houston..we're gonna have problems.

I don't give two $h*ts what you eat or the music you listen to or what tongue you speak.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or actually looking at something with a balanced view instead of viewing everything as a knee jerk extreme reaction .
That would be good.
That's not what he does.

It's always something with these people, some new boogieman always pops out from under the bed.

H1N1 swine flu, shut down the border! This is the end times! Lol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That would be good.
That's not what he does.

It's always something with these people, some new boogieman always pops out from under the bed.

H1N1 swine flu, shut down the border! This is the end times! Lol.
What he does and has done is such a polar opposite to what was done the previous 8 years.
When you say these people, I think of the lefts extreme radical reaction to simply obeying the laws that are in play.
The swine flu hit when Obummer was in. The end of times chant happens all the time from nut jobs in both camps.
I don't base right or wrong on the masses (asses) emotional reaction ...right and wrong cant be answered by who cries the loudest.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What he does and has done is such a polar opposite to what was done the previous 8 years.
When you say these people, I think of the lefts extreme radical reaction to simply obeying the laws that are in play.
The swine flu hit when Obummer was in. The end of times chant happens all the time from nut jobs in both camps.
I don't base right or wrong on the masses (asses) emotional reaction ...right and wrong cant be answered by who cries the loudest.
Cool story bro

watdaflock?

If ones faith/religion causes them to believe they need to have an attitude of hate that allows their behavior to kill the infidel as an approved custom and ritual..Houston..we're gonna have problems.

Ones faith/religion being the cause does not matter, considering we already have laws against murder.