caravan

BrownArmy

All of it? Do you think when he gets his daily briefing he just shakes his head and says "Wrong!"?

Trump can obviously read, but he either can’t or won’t get into the minutiae of his daily briefing, so his team tried graphs.

He wasn’t into that either, and at some point the people in charge of giving Trump the ‘daily briefing’ sort of gave up.

Trump has the attention span of my pre-teen niece, sad.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump can obviously read, but he either can’t or won’t get into the minutiae of his daily briefing, so his team tried graphs.

He wasn’t into that either, and at some point the people in charge of giving Trump the ‘daily briefing’ sort of gave up.

Trump has the attention span of my pre-teen niece, sad.
And you're a witness to this?

You have the intelligence of Drivel In Drivel Out.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

It was @Old Man Jingles ?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
drumpf deliberately sets up conflict at the border to thrill his base.

That's what he does. What he's always done.

He can't lead; he's not a leader, and he never will be a leader in the accepted sense. He doesn't have the intellectual or moral capacity to lead.

He can only "function" when he has someone to hate; when he's destroying things and people.

floridays

drumpf deliberately sets up conflict at the border to thrill his base.

That's what he does. What he's always done.

He can't lead; he's not a leader, and he never will be a leader in the accepted sense. He doesn't have the intellectual or moral capacity to lead.

He can only "function" when he has someone to hate; when he's destroying things and people.
Who's your Daddy? Trump
I think your hate has been made quite evident.