Cell Phone Providers

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
NEW deal from AT&T today. This one I took as it is a "no contract" offer. Also you can use your existing phones.

3 phones, 2 Gigs shared (Looked 6 months back, we've never even hit 1.5) unlimited text and talk for $115/mo.
Taxes and fees a few bucks more, should save $45-$50 a month.
that's a great deal Feedah!

wilberforce15

Seriously? A three page thread and nobody mentions Republic Wireless?

They have only two phones: the Moto X and the Moto G (coming in Apr. 2014) for $300 and $150 respectively.

Unlimited talk and text for $10/mo with no contract. That's not a typo.
Unlimited talk, text, and data for $25/mo with no contract. That's not a typo, either.

Also, $5/mo for wifi services only. You can change your plan twice each month to maximize savings.

There really isn't much else to say. Unless you have some very specific needs, these phones and plans beat the pants off of just about everything.

www.republicwireless.com

The only downside is that when wifi isn't available, they are on Sprint's network.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Currently have Verizon & pay $230/ month, but went to AT&T today because they've had a lot of radio ads promoting 4 smartphones, all services, $160.

I knew I was in trouble when the salesman said the ads are misleading. I didn't get a final price on what their prices were. I stopped him when his total was at $260. That's before fees & taxes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Currently have Verizon & pay $230/ month, but went to AT&T today because they've had a lot of radio ads promoting 4 smartphones, all services, $160.

I knew I was in trouble when the salesman said the ads are misleading. I didn't get a final price on what their prices were. I stopped him when his total was at $260. That's before fees & taxes.
Misleading ads ???? No one does that, do they ???

wilberforce15

With Republic, you could buy 4 good smart phones for a little over $600, and pay $110/mo for unlimited talk, text, and data with no contract.

Even less if some are willing to go with no data, but unlimited talk/text for $10/mo.

The Moto G comes out on Apr. 17 for Republic, as a public FYI. No, I don't work for them. But I am a huge fan of any company that makes Big Telecom angry.