Census 2020

It will be fine

Trump caved. No citizenship question will be on the forms. They are to be printed without it. I guess they couldn’t come up with a better fake reason than “ensuring compliance with the voting rights act.”

BrownArmy

Trump caved. No citizenship question will be on the forms. They are to be printed without it. I guess they couldn’t come up with a better fake reason than “ensuring compliance with the voting rights act.”

Don’t you know, the reason was ‘to protect minority voters’.

LMFAO

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wealthy New Yorkers are ditching city’s high taxes for Miami

Affluent New Yorkers, financially distressed by recent changes to the nation’s tax laws, are bucking the Big Apple’s high costs and heading for an economic paradise — Florida’s Miami-Dade County area.
The federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law in late 2017 brought with it sweeping changes that limited deductions on state and local taxes — with taxpayers particularly hard hit in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, which are among the states with the highest income and property taxes.

According to US Census Bureau data, Florida had the highest number of migrants from other states, with New York contributing the most — 63,722 people during the 12 months ended in July 2018.

BrownArmy

You make pictures from your couch? Amazing.

Why are you obsessed with the real ‘fake’ news?

You’re getting played, and you’re doubling down on the ‘fake’ news that you’re promoting.

Sad, really, you’re fkg yourself twice.

But, you do you.

vantexan

Why are you obsessed with the real ‘fake’ news?

You’re getting played, and you’re doubling down on the ‘fake’ news that you’re promoting.

Sad, really, you’re fkg yourself twice.

But, you do you.
I'm enjoying watching guys like you getting your panties in a twist by simply typing "fake news."