Center being strictly 9.5.?!?

cachmeifucan

I'm voting no because the raises are not quite good enough, no increase in actual payout in pension so that will make it 35 years since last increase for me and no more 22.3 jobs, starting pay still isn't enough and no compensation for existing part time employees who will be making same as new hire. 22.4 is wrong creates division and 2 tier pay scale. Seems like excessive overtime will come to little to no overtime

F

Frankie's Friend

They’re testing it out at a few different hubs/centers. They try to keep you between 8 - 8.8 planned day ACCORDING TO THEM. They want you to be able to finish it in under 9.5. No word yet on what happens if you go over 9.5
They said if you go over 9.5 you'll make more money.

Chukie804

Management told me I'd never be a driver
All they said was starting next week us and the other big center are going to be strictly 9.5 building and we will be adding new drivers and adding more routes.
59zioay.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Apparently my center is turning strictly into a 9.5 center by next week. For those of us in progression and losing hours is going to suck. Any other centers doing this abrupt change?
My dream come true. Why can't this be my center. Instead they just pay out 9.5's like it's nothing.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Yeah it lasted about a week for us maybe a month ago. 8:55 start time. They said everyone would get 9.5 but they ran all the splits and absolutely crushed the covers and got the full timers back before 6. Now it’s back to 9:05 maybe out of the center by 9:30, late air arrival, unwrapped pre load and lots of misloads.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Hell, this goes back decades, even before 9.5 language existed. Many a center manager arrived at our building, notorious for large overallowed, promising to dispatch 8.5 days. Without fail, it implodes within 2 weeks. We'd even put together a little pool for some $$ and a few laughs.