Center lost a truck

Indecisi0n

Yeah? Tell that to our guys that have to wait hours for keys every night. We have over 500 drivers and we were short tractors before we sent 40 trucks down south.
We had 10-15 drivers a night sitting for hours waiting for tractors. Then someone had the bright idea to send all the rentals back early which turned into 25-30 guys sitting.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Seems as though Management failed to "expect the unexpected" when it comes to misplaced trailers!
Sure is a shame we cannot give them Warning letters for that!
Oh they have to write an "essay" to the division manager how they will correct their shortcomings and promise it will never happen again. Until it happens again.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The best is when they send me places to “go see if they have a trailer.” I asked “How do you not know where our equipment is?!”
There is a reporting site that lists the last known location for all equipment

Naturally almost nobody knows about it, so when I tell feeder sups where they can find some A5's this is how they see me:
4x8xt6.jpg

alteran1

There is a reporting site that lists the last known location for all equipment

Naturally almost nobody knows about it, so when I tell feeder sups where they can find some A5's this is how they see me:
View attachment 327913
I love that site. Favorite thing is making big shot hub and feeder division managers look like idiots when they claim a trailer of air was late and missed the twilight, then I ask why GPS shows it was sitting in their yard for 7 hours before night sort finally unloaded it.