Center lost a truck

Embrek

Center lost a truck over the weekend and they have no idea where it is so far, does anyone have anything that can top this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Center lost a truck over the weekend and they have no idea where it is so far, does anyone have anything that can top this?
No, but I got this smoking hot deal on a freshly painted truck that I am going to use for my startup ice cream truck business. I will also be staying at a Holiday Inn tonight

Y8mYpYWkIYDao.gif

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers

We occasionally have the missing Csxu or emhu trailers which cost the company money because they are essentially rentals from the railyard( both the containers and the chassis they sit upon) . We get offered 50 dollars on a gift card if we see it and they recover based on your info.

I never even bother writing down the numbers for reference.

ManInBrown

We occasionally have the missing Csxu or emhu trailers which cost the company money because they are essentially rentals from the railyard( both the containers and the chassis they sit upon) . We get offered 50 dollars on a gift card if we see it and they recover based on your info.

I never even bother writing down the numbers for reference.
So that’s what those little notes by the dispatch , we are looking for so and so trailer. If you see it anywhere please report. Lol