Central PA 776 Cover Driver Pay

Driver69

Was wondering why we don't get 75% top rate here. It's been the general consensus wherever I look, that other supplements cover drivers would receive that whereas here we are stuck at $21/hour. Also, my pay rate is different on my stub. For instance, my workday HR application has me at $23 base and even on my paystub it reflects that where it says, "CURRENT PAY RATE" until it gets to the "REGULAR" pay it shows a different pay rate of $21. I also don't think we have progression here since I've spoken to other cover drivers that have been here for a few years that are still at that same pay rate. You guys seem pretty knowledgeable on these sort of things so I figured I would ask here.

Was wondering why we don't get 75% top rate here. It's been the general consensus wherever I look, that other supplements cover drivers would receive that whereas here we are stuck at $21/hour. Also, my pay rate is different on my stub. For instance, my workday HR application has me at $23 base and even on my paystub it reflects that where it says, "CURRENT PAY RATE" until it gets to the "REGULAR" pay it shows a different pay rate of $21. I also don't think we have progression here since I've spoken to other cover drivers that have been here for a few years that are still at that same pay rate. You guys seem pretty knowledgeable on these sort of things so I figured I would ask here.
In my building cover drivers are FT delivery driver without a bid route and make top rate after 4 years.

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20220925-164245_Adobe Acrobat.jpg