Central States going broke---

oldngray

nowhere special
Kind of a fine line. In 85 the government stepped in and took control of it. Over the years I don't know how much of that control was given back to Central States----if any.
Things got worse under government control. A lot worse. Previously the mob had their fingers in the pot but the fund was solvent.

oldngray

nowhere special
Good question. I don't think anyone takes responsibility for it anymore :-). We get "sad news letters" from Central States so maybe it all got dumped back into their lap ---- probably.
The plan head honchos get paid no matter what. Why would they care?

rod

Retired 22 years
Things got worse under government control. A lot worse. Previously the mob had their fingers in the pot but the fund was solvent.
Absolutely agree. This is the reason I wouldn't feel bad at all if the Government did a bailout for us. They have bailed out many other businesses for far less reasons.

rod

Retired 22 years
The plan head honchos get paid no matter what. Why would they care?
Oh I fully expect for the last 500 million or so to just disappear and the higher ups end up on some tropical island somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

542thruNthru

Aren’t we all brothers in this
Sure.

Send your raises to the guys in San Francisco. Your brothers need help. They don't make enough.

Don't complain about 22.4s. some areas needed them... Your brothers needed help.

No one complain about losing the UPS healthcare.... Your brothers needed help.

I'll help fight for you but like people say all the time. "I don't believe in bringing another down just to raise another up."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sure.

Send your raises to the guys in San Francisco. Your brothers need help. They don't make enough.

Don't complain about 22.4s. some areas needed them... Your brothers needed help.

I'll help fight for you but like people say all the time. "I don't believe in bringing another down just to raise another up."

E949905A-B79D-44F9-8692-F7C187A6A375.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sure.

Calm down honey