Central States going broke---

rod

Retired 22 years
Just got an Email from Central States stating that there are only 48 more months left before my pension plan goes broke. To be honest that is longer than I expected so I will take it as good news.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just got an Email from Central States stating that there are only 48 more months left before my pension plan goes broke. To be honest that is longer than I expected so I will take it as good news.
Its a good thing the government will jump in to bail you out.

Won't they?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who's in charge of the pension, Joe Biden?

old levi's

blank space
How could this happen?
What age did you retire?

542thruNthru

Face it ---you aren't getting any Pension or Social Security. You are going to have to rely on your own bit coin ponzie scheme. Good luck with that scam.
I'm heavily invested in a company that will be flying a iceberg to the Sahara. High risk high reward. I'll be swimming in money. ;)