Central states medical

I know a lot of teamsters. Not one is voting for them SELLOUTS Fact
In your local and some that are mad so they chose to come here and vent. If you ever did anything where you actually dealt with members and getting the to sign something or campaigning you would understand. The teamsters United slate got so many cold shoulders that it wasn't even funny. There are so many places they can't go. People can and will be very rude anywhere you go.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In your local and some that are mad so they chose to come here and vent. If you ever did anything where you actually dealt with members and getting the to sign something or campaigning you would understand. The teamsters United slate got so many cold shoulders that it wasn't even funny. There are so many places they can't go. People can and will be very rude anywhere you go.
I don't believe a word anhour says. FACT

RealPerson

That is 100% true, I was just posting in regards to the OP stating worst healthcare they have ever had regardless of where they worked. No non-union blue collar job offers half of what we have now. The OP is welcome to post their previous insurances at other jobs to prove me wrong.

Yes, many jobs have worse health care, but you also do not work as hard.

One MAIN point I keep saying and the OP hit on is,

The Amount of $$$$ paid in per person, and the amount of people in teamcare we should have better coverage for that rate...

If you think this is bad, wait till next contract!!!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes, many jobs have worse health care, but you also do not work as hard.

One MAIN point I keep saying and the OP hit on is,

The Amount of $$$$ paid in per person, and the amount of people in teamcare we should have better coverage for that rate...

If you think this is bad, wait till next contract!!!!!!
This is where you maybe wrong. Why don't you wait and see what the healthcare is before you assume the worst. I have Union run health and it gets better and better.