Central States Pension has been saved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Like was explained in another thread it just gives money to the government pension guarantee fund

And they desperately need the money or they would go under also.

The PBGC has two separate insurance plans ..one for the single payers that is very healthy..the other for the multi employer which is not.

They did raise their annual premiums...it might be one of the reasons that corporations are bailing out of pension plans...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Exactly! Pathetic. The leeches will throw out every anti-Trump, anti-GOP comment imaginable, but will NEVER answer this simple question....

Why the friend should my taxes go towards any pension fund that I am not benefiting from?
Your taxes? They aren’t your taxes ****. You just pay them. After you pay them they don’t belong to you. Lmao at people that want to designate in which way their taxes get contributed, this isn’t United Way *!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Nothing is going to safe a pension fund that is 90 percent under funded, all it does it give it another 10 years of survival

DELACROIX

You cant keep paying out and taking nothing back in return

That forgivable loan of 86 Billion ends in 2051. God knows what it will be like by then. Most of us wouldn’t be around to worry about it.

I am pretty sure the Feds will get concessions from all involved, like you stated nothing is free in life and there will be a price to be paid, just a matter of time.

tadpole

Your taxes? They aren’t your taxes you imbecile. You just pay them. After you pay them they don’t belong to you. Lmao at people that want to designate in which way their taxes get contributed, this isn’t United Way genius!
When the banks mismanaged their investments, the taxpayers had to bail them out. Now the taxpayers are having to bail out a pension fund. Why manage your money properly if you can just get a bailout? Do we not have the right to be concerned about how the government is spending money? And can we discuss it without calling each other names?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
When the banks mismanaged their investments, the taxpayers had to bail them out. Now the taxpayers are having to bail out a pension fund. Why manage your money properly if you can just get a bailout? Do we not have the right to be concerned about how the government is spending money? And can we discuss it without calling each other names?
Sorry you sound like a nice rational fella. On the other hand, I’m from Jersey, we stop listening to name calling in 1st grade.

DELACROIX

APPARENTLY NOT...💣💣💣

iruhnman630

My friends, neighbors, family, and everybody else not associated with UPS had zero responsibility to bail out our pension fund.

None.

Nor did our pension fund have anything to do with covid relief.

None.

Just like I living in Michigan had zero responsibility to balance Governor Cuomos budget in NY state, or a tunnel in California, or billions in foreign aid leaving the country, or any of the other billions of dollars of US taxpayer money being diverted to mostly benefit Democrat Party interests.

My friends, neighbors, family, and everybody else not associated with UPS had zero responsibility to bail out our pension fund.

None.

None.

Just like I living in Michigan had zero responsibility to balance Governor Cuomos budget in NY state, or a tunnel in California, or billions in foreign aid leaving the country, or any of the other billions of dollars of US taxpayer money being diverted to mostly benefit Democrat Party interests.
Maybe not.....But the tax payer might’ve paid more down the road.

rod

Retired 22 years

None.

None.

and yet you did thanks to Biden

govols019

You smell that?

None.

None.

Since the government helped cause the Central States pension crisis it stands to reason they should help fix the problem.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Just a friendly reminder to all of the Trump supporters in the Central States Pension Plan; every single Republican in Congress voted against pension relief. Let us all be grateful that Biden can sign this into law.

While I agree this is a good thing. Our kids will be paying for this.