Central States Pension has been saved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm sure UPS is a static over this baillock because that takes them off the hook for some of the underfunded liability they had

They should be doing a happy dance or gig along side the Teamsters leadership. Both of them been sweating bullets over this for decades.

I do not know if I am paranoid or just plain skeptical over this but I smell more Federal involvement than we know considering the history of these pension plans. Maybe both sides got slapped around a bit and made a deal to keep from being investigated on why this all happened.

I see a major shake up in Atlanta Corporate with an outsider being in control of the reins. Since Carol took over we had several high level corporate executives leave, some with a healthy severance package in order to keep quiet.

The Teamsters will be going through the same thing when Hoffa retires and the balance of power changes to the new guard.

They should be doing a happy dance or gig along side the Teamsters leadership. Both of them been sweating bullets over this for decades.

I do not know if I am paranoid or just plain skeptical over this but I smell more Federal involvement than we know considering the history of these pension plans. Maybe both sides got slapped around a bit and made a deal to keep from being investigated on why this all happened.

I see a major shake up in Atlanta Corporate with an outsider being in control of the reins. Since Carol took over we had several high level corporate executives leave, some with a healthy severance package in order to keep quiet.

The Teamsters will be going through the same thing when Hoffa retires and the balance of power changes to the new guard.
Everyone of the current Teamster guard is getting voted out

542thruNthru

Everyone of the current Teamster guard is getting voted out
Vairma_Teamster-Logo-V2_FINAL2-1.png

You can keep your TDU boys!