Chad is still hanging

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't believe that lady in charge of Broward County voting makes $174,000.....she's way overpaid for such incompetency!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The non citizen's vote should be counted, after all that voter committed a crime that everyone will overlook.
As a local radio guy keeps saying , if the cops come for me , I demand to be treated like every other illegal ( free legal consul, free EBT card, Free housing, you get the idea ).

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The non citizen's vote should be counted, after all that voter committed a crime that everyone will overlook.
As a local radio guy keeps saying , if the cops come for me , I demand to be treated like every other illegal ( free legal consul, free EBT card, Free housing, you get the idea ).
Are you ok?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m not sure why they let him out anyway. I think he’s clearly demonstrated he can’t have a discussion without personal attacks. He’s constantly attacking mods now. He really makes the board unpleasant.
The ignore feature works great, can't say enough about it. I have no problem at all hearing and responding to dissenting opinions but some folks are clearly so damaged and unstable that at a certain point I'm just like "I wouldn't spend 2 seconds listening to this nutjob in real life, so why should I read what they say on the internet?"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m not sure why they let him out anyway. I think he’s clearly demonstrated he can’t have a discussion without personal attacks. He’s constantly attacking mods now. He really makes the board unpleasant.
Sort of like Sporty?
He may be full of resentment.
I have to deal with that myself.
Perhaps alcohol weakens the ability to control it.
The reason I limit myself to one beer/drink per day.
I have not drank alcohol since July 2017.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The ignore feature works great, can't say enough about it. I have no problem at all hearing and responding to dissenting opinions but some folks are clearly so damaged and unstable that at a certain point I'm just like "I wouldn't spend 2 seconds listening to this nutjob in real life, so why should I read what they say on the internet?"
You must have me on Ignore since you never respond to me.