Republican senator won’t condemn Trump for defending chants of ‘Hang Mike Pence’

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey pal, i think that's Trump you are referring to.
No I'm referring to Ashley Biden's diary, where she wrote that Joe Biden took showers with her and she believes she was molested.

The FBI is now investigating how the diary was made public. The Bidens are a very sick family. Time for them to go.

wilberforce15

No I'm referring to Ashley Biden's diary, where she wrote that Joe Biden took showers with her and she believes she was molested.

The FBI is now investigating how the diary was made public. The Biden's are a very sick family.
And that's forgetting the video of him pinching an 8 year old's nipples that somehow nobody cares about.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
if they wanted to hurt election officials, why didn't they hurt election officials?
The brave actions of Eugene Goodman stopped the Trumper riff raff from harming anyone.He was even awarded The Congressional Gold Medal for his actions of leading the Trump trash away from our elected officals

oldngray

nowhere special

The FBI is now investigating how the diary was made public. The Bidens are a very sick family. Time for them to go.
FBI also illegally leaked details of their raids to the NYT

wilberforce15

The brave actions of Eugene Goodman stopped the Trumper riff raff from harming anyone.He was even awarded The Congressional Gold Medal for his actions of leading the Trump trash away from our elected officals
So 1 guy stopped an insurrection mob?

The mob that just forgot to hurt people and take over?