Change to Non Union Pension

Anonymous 115

Does anyone have the letter that went out in 2017 regarding the freezing of the pension? I can't remember what the "bump" in the 401K was supposed to be in 2023, and then once or twice after. I can't find anything on Upsers.

Anonymous 115

Does anyone have the letter that went out in 2017 regarding the freezing of the pension? I can't remember what the "bump" in the 401K was supposed to be in 2023, and then once or twice after. I can't find anything on Upsers.

Thank you! And, yes, given that this can be amended at any time, I am probably screwed.

Karma...

talk with your steward or business agent ( manager ).....im sure that they will thank you for your help in shoring up the teamsters benefits by cutting back on managements....:chaseups::chaseups::upssmiley:

G

Gsd

talk with your steward or business agent ( manager ).....im sure that they will thank you for your help in shoring up the teamsters benefits by cutting back on managements....:chaseups::chaseups::upssmiley:
Man That’s some tough love.

Karma...

I meant it as to make a serious point absolutely not as a joke.....its very sad that the day came when ups is just like any number of public companies that lost its collective soul in the transition.

G

Gsd

I've not seen any cuts in management.....they seem to be adding more and more, actually, while getting rid of admins. Sad that someone would find the loss of jobs/benefits to ANYONE as something to joke about.
Partner - What’s happened to management’s benefit package over the decades is no joke. Don’t mean to offend anyone. I try to laugh to keep from crying!

542thruNthru

I've not seen any cuts in management.....they seem to be adding more and more, actually, while getting rid of admins. Sad that someone would find the loss of jobs/benefits to ANYONE as something to joke about.

This is a joke right? You realize this is the "partners" forum. That's what you guys are known for.

Returntosender

This is a joke right? You realize this is the "partners" forum. That's what you guys are known for.
7C571C47-AAD6-4922-A110-BECD2668BDD4.gif