Charlie Sheen

packageguy

I hate saying this, but don't be surprised they found
him died one day, just like the rest of those actors. I hope not,
he funny and great to watch.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since his publicist quit, he is being handled by 2 hookers....no pun intended. They are supposedly directing his moves to do radio interviews and TV interviews. Oh yeah, he's in good hands. It's like watching a wreck in slow motion. With news reported almost as quick as it happens, we are witness to exactly how booze & drugs turns you into a self destructive goofball. Please learn.

We now know who the 'half' man is.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Part 2 of the Today show interview aired this morning. He was more coherent and there may be a method behind the madness. Sadly, he is distancing himself from his family and surrounding himself with clueless bimbos (one of them needs to pull her pants up) who don't have a brain between the two of them.

For those of you who enjoy Two and a Half Men you had better get used to re-runs as I doubt there will be any new episodes (other than the ones already made).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Monday night I watched Mad Love (new sitcom) and right after came the scheduled re-run of Charlie's show. I turned the channel and went back later for Mike & Molly when Charlie's show was over.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I agree with this lady.......

" explains psychotherapist Dr. Jenn Berman. “This appears to be an addict who is out of control. The grandiosity and the narcissism that he is displaying in his interviews is off the charts. He is speaking in the rushed speech and affect of someone who is either on drugs or is experiencing a manic state. He’s spiraling out of control. Hopefully, he’ll hit rock bottom. But if it continues with the way things are going, ultimately his addiction will kill him.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think we should all leave him alone, hes a big boy. And its really no ones business, other than when he breaks a law.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have a problem with his twin toddlers being with him with the model & the hooker on duty watching them.......the kids were in his house during the interview with charlie and the 2 bimbos....and he swears he wasn't on drugs.....yeah, right.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have a problem with his twin toddlers being with him with the model & the hooker on duty watching them.......the kids were in his house during the interview with charlie and the 2 bimbos....and he swears he wasn't on drugs.....yeah, right.
While I totally agree with your take, it happens all over the country.. On a daily basis, in houses in every city, and we do nothing about that. They do drugs, have sex, play with guns, beat their women, live in filth, and the kids are present. . Kids take daddys gun to school, The only difference here is we have a window to watch through, and it makes for good viewing, just like with Lohan, Hilton, Vick, Chris Farley, Nicole smith, Brittany Spears, Michael jackson, Kurt Cobain, Belushi, to name a few, Even Elvis, we knew they were doing destructive things....And what did or could we do? Yes its sickening, yes the kids deserve better. But until we find a way to remove kids from destructive parents, its just a show of misery. Maybe we should license parents, but that would be rude.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think every "Charlie" I have ever known is a wacko. For some reason if you go by "Chuck" you are probably sane but if you are a "Charlie" you are a nut case. This goes for my brother-in-law Charlie also. He is the king of looney tunes.

A typical "Charlie":

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
His problem is actually quite simple. He lives in a narcissistic cocoon, surrounded by enablers who only tell him what he wants to hear. He believes that he exists on some sort of higher level than the masses who watch his shows and read his Twitter. And his belief that he is somehow "special" or "unique" is what will ultimately kill him.

He needs to do some real time in jail for his domestic violence issues. And he needs a hard-core intervention to be done, preferably by people in the industry who are either at or above his level of fame and fortune.

He isnt going to listen to an everyday "normal" person...but if he got put into a room with, say, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Meryl Streep and Steve Martin, and was confronted by all of them at the same time, he would have a much more difficult time dismissing what they had to say.

And the general public needs to detach from him. Everybody who obsessively reads his Twitter and watches his shows and allows themselves to become emotinally invested in his hype and drama is basically helping to push him off of the cliff that he is standing at the edge of.

The bottom line is that he is just another sick human being who needs help and isnt going to get it until he truly wants it. And he wont want it as long as he continues to believe that everybody loves him and there are no consequences to his actions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supposedly, he'll be off to Haiti with Sean Penn.

(Haiti is among the four most important countries for drug transit to the United States.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
You knew they were coming....

How much coke did Charlie Sheen take?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men.

Charlie Sheen's new tv show............How much do I owe your Mother.

Charlie Sheen new tv show.........."Big Bong Theory"

Charlie Sheen new tv show.........."Dealer or No Dealer"

Charlie Sheen's new tv show............Two & a Half Kilos.

When cocaine wants to party, it does Charlie Sheen.