Chelsea Clinton

Sportello

You misplaced a decimal point on LaJolla, it was $11.86 million, and he tore it down to build a bigger home.

Park City UT $5million

SLC UT $1.2million

moreluck

golden ticket member
You misplaced a decimal point on LaJolla, it was $11.86 million, and he tore it down to build a bigger home.

Park City UT $5million

SLC UT $1.2million
Park City sold in 2009.....we're talkin' NOW !!!!
I was off on the LaJolla one........but we're talking purchase prices not what a re-build is worth.
What SLC home ????? If you are confusing that with Park City...proximity is close, but he sold it in 2009....which means he doesn't own it anymore.

I was a realtor in SLC and our office had listings in Park City too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
back to Chelsea.....with Hilary running for office, Bill and Chelsea are the only Clintons heading up the Clinton Foundation. Chelsea will not play a big part in her mother's campaign (she said so herself) because of her own "mommy duties".

Sportello

You can disagree all you want, but what someone pays for their real estate is public record. You must be against people working hard and investing in real estate.......Did you also know that Mitt sold a few properties prior to running for pres?

http://www.zillow.com/blog/mitt-romneys-6-homes-70711/
I have no problem with honest bazillionaires. You were insinuating that Chelsea Clinton was somehow tarnished because she married up. You then pulled home values out of thin air, rather than what Willard actually paid, and then improved upon. You also ignored the homes he's bought since he ran for POTUS. Those FACTS are easily verifiable.

Once again, I have no problem with bazillionaires who are honest. Willard is not. George Romney was a good man.

As I pointed out in another thread (if it makes it past the censor), there is no honest discussion here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
back to Chelsea.....with Hilary running for office, Bill and Chelsea are the only Clintons heading up the Clinton Foundation. Chelsea will not play a big part in her mother's campaign (she said so herself) because of her own "mommy duties".

Then why not leave her alone??

According to YOU and YOUR own logic, she is a private person and we shouldnt be talking about her. YOU said this many times about many people brought up on this board, but when it comes to YOU. Hypocrisy is king.

You wouldnt be so involved with Chelsea Clinton if your daily dose of FOX NEWS brainwashing didnt motivate you to do so.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have no problem with honest bazillionaires. You were insinuating that Chelsea Clinton was somehow tarnished because she married up. You then pulled home values out of thin air, rather than what Willard actually paid, and then improved upon. You also ignored the homes he's bought since he ran for POTUS. Those FACTS are easily verifiable.

Once again, I have no problem with bazillionaires who are honest. Willard is not. George Romney was a good man.

As I pointed out in another thread (if it makes it past the censor), there is no honest discussion here.

Whatever!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Q2ctE4p.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

For someone who insists that other posters leave "private persons" alone, you seem to be consumed gossiping about those very "private persons".

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For someone who insists that other posters leave "private persons" alone, you seem to be consumed gossiping about those very "private persons".

TOS.
Chelsea is one of the 3 heads of the Clinton Foundation. With 'mom' on the campaign trail, she is half of the leadership of the Clinton Foundation.......hardly a private individual. When it comes to answering questions about the goings on at the Foundation, she would be a go to.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She earns money because of who her parents are. Some adult children milk their parents.
That's exactly what the poster says........she earns money because of who her parents are......not because she has any talent or skill.
You picked that up all by yourself, did ya?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS , if Hillary wins the WH and bill's the first lady then that means chelsea will be left to be mom's bag man .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Then why not leave her alone??

According to YOU and YOUR own logic, she is a private person and we shouldnt be talking about her. YOU said this many times about many people brought up on this board, but when it comes to YOU. Hypocrisy is king.

You wouldnt be so involved with Chelsea Clinton if your daily dose of FOX NEWS brainwashing didnt motivate you to do so.

TOS.
The same can be said about your abuse of the Palin family .