Cheney and Friends Being Handed Their Hats!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Cheney is actually right on this one, as we see how his impending lame duck status has transformed George "Axis of Evil" Bush into a craven shell, kowtowing to a two-bit tyrant in a desperate attempt to achieve a lasting legacy beyond his abysmal mid-east policy.

Anyone who thinks that Kim Jong Il has any intention of halting his nuclear program is beyond naive. This is a total capitulation on our part and everyone knows it, the North Koreans and the Chinese must be sharing a good old belly laugh at seeing Bush on his knees after all these years of tough talk.

It's hard to believe(or maybe all to easy) that it was just last month in Israel that Bush said:
"Some seem to believe we should negotiate with terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along,
We have heard this foolish delusion before, as Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American Senator declared: 'Lord, if only I could have talked to Hitler, all of this might have been avoided.' We have an obligation to call this what it is -- the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history."

Is that my irony meter going off again? What a joke.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is just another deal that North Korea will break. They haven't kept any of their promises yet.

tourists24

Dont worry everyone,,,, soon Obama will be in office. He will talk to all the bad guys and everything will be just fine.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This was their promise to destroy that cooling tower right?

The cooling tower was already disabled and could be rebuilt in no time. Its basically a big water tank. I am referring to their promise to dismantle their whole nuclear program. I think they have made something like 16 or 26 deals with us on other stuff, and have broken every single one. Just ask Jimmy Carter...........

Overpaid Union Thug

Dont worry everyone,,,, soon Obama will be in office. He will talk to all the bad guys and everything will be just fine.

The sad thing is that people actually believe that. Its amazing what people will believe if you just keep repeating the word "CHANGE" over and over. Did you see those ant-Obama shirts that say "Keep the Change?"