Millennials - They hate us cuz they ain't us

oldngray

nowhere special
We live in an Idiocracy
brawndo.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That’s also the story of my 23 year old daughter. I made her learn to at least be able to sign her name. The school was useless.
I couldn't believe it when I was told that but I guess it's not very surprising. That's how I write all my work orders and reports at work, personal letters, and just about everything else in daily life except for things like technical labeling or signage. I guess they figure nothing needs to be handwritten anymore.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I couldn't believe it when I was told that but I guess it's not very surprising. That's how I write all my work orders and reports at work, personal letters, and just about everything else in daily life except for things like technical labeling or signage. I guess they figure nothing needs to be handwritten anymore.
You’re such an old soul. Lol. Seriously though, I just read that 21 states still require cursive and some are bringing it back. Too late for Gen Z, I guess.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If that’s your handwriting it’s pretty neat for a guy. You must’ve had a good teacher.
In retrospect I probably I did have some pretty good ones back in elementary. I know there were a few who probably started their careers in the 40's and 50's. They were like old school, classic schoolhouse type teachers. A far cry from the circus of a faculty at schools today.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You were born too late. I picture you sitting at a desk in 1790, writing angry letters with a quill pen in a powdered wig.