chicago troubles??

crazygill

Sounds like you all have a fight on your hands, I only wish we in Michigan Had the guts and gonads you all have. dam sick of getting kick around . good luck.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Hello brother Cantwin. Hope you made the october 705 meeting. FWIW, there's usually a good turnout from Addison sitting up front in the right (north) center section.

705red

Browncafe Steward
My understanding is the issue has been resolved now. Ups came in from atlanta agreed to hire 105 new ftime package car drivers, 200 more part timers, we are getting 40 immediate feeder drivers with more to come, those numbers are still being worked on. Ups also signed of on alot of wrongful termination grievances and wrongful disqualification grievances that were already in the arbitration process. Hopefully we wont have to bump heads on these issues again, but i would like to thank all the other stewards out there who filed grievances on sups working as i have been doing. Without us all sticking together we would not be getting all of these new jobs.

tieguy

Banned
I believe that might be a violation--or a near violation--of labor law. I could be wrong. Regardless, since I haven't gotten enough specific information about the REASON for this walk, I would report as scheduled. My opinion can be swayed.... -Rocky

Not sure why sups would be trying to get people to cross a picket line that does not exist?

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
Not sure why sups would be trying to get people to cross a picket line that does not exist?
Wait a minute, WAIT ONE DARN MINUTE! Look who's a big boy now! Way to go tieguy! You wrote ONE WHOLE SENTANCE without misspelling ONE WORD or using incorrect punctuation! You even capitalized the first word in your sentance! Hey...........did somebody write that for you?:smart: