Chili Bowl

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I saw the Big Block Mods race when I went to the World Finals in Charlotte, N.C. one year. They don't race those anywhere near here. I can';t say I've ever seen Hot Carl race but have seen quite a few NASCAR drivers run the sprints. I was 50 feet away from Tony Stewart when he broke his leg in a sprint car in Oskaloosa .Ia.
I've been to the World Finals once. I forget offhand the year, but it was before they added the big blocks to the program.
I'm debating going down to Bristol to catch a couple of the $25k to win late model shows. We went to Bristol in 2000 and '01 when they put dirt down. The 2000 race, Sheppard and Swindell going at it almost the whole race is still the best race I've ever seen in person. Give it a watch if you never have seen it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been to the World Finals once. I forget offhand the year, but it was before they added the big blocks to the program.
I'm debating going down to Bristol to catch a couple of the $25k to win late model shows. We went to Bristol in 2000 and '01 when they put dirt down. The 2000 race, Sheppard and Swindell going at it almost the whole race is still the best race I've ever seen in person. Give it a watch if you never have seen it.
I've seen the dirt Bristol races on Youtube. Averaging 135 MPH ---thats insane